The DYLON range of multi-purpose fabric dye colours are ready to be used alone or mixed together to create a unique colour. It can be used with a wide range of fabrics including cotton, linen, rayon, hemp, jute, wool, silk, nylon and Lycra® (elastane). This product is also great for dyeing decorative items such as feathers, grasses and buttons.
- Suitable Fabrics: cotton, linen, viscose, wool, silk, nylon and Lycra(elastane).
- Not Suitable For: for pure synthetics (except nylon), polyester/wool mixtures, or fabrics with special finishes.
- Multi-Purpose Dye is not colourfast so garments should always be washed separately.
- You will get lighter shades on polyester/cotton mixes because polyester does not pick up dye.
- 5g of powder is sufficient to dye up to 250g/8 oz dry weight fabric.