"Inca" by Patons Yarn Australia - spun from a fine blend of Alpaca, Sheeps Wool and Acrylic fibers is absolutely perfect for knitting blankets, jumpers and big chunky hats.
- Fibre: 70% Pure New Wool, 30% Alpaca
- Colour: Various (Choose from options above)
- Tension: 16.5 sts / 22 rows on 10cm
- Size: 50g (3.5oz) per skein
- Length: 74m
- Suggested Needles: 5.50mm (UK: 5; US: 9)
Please note: We can access all current colours of this yarn. If not listed, it is just out of stock. We welcome queries for unavailable colours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.