With a name that means "thick sun," Taiyo by Noro has a wonderful next-to-the-skin softness and sheen. A delightful fibre mix of cotton, silk, wool, and nylon, it is comprised of two soft spun, thick-to-thin, multi coloured strands. This perennial Noro classic makes great scarves, wraps, sweaters or luxurious home decorating projects.
Made in Japan.
- Fibre: 40% Cotton, 30% Silk 15% Wool & 15% Nylon
- Colour: Various (Choose your colour above)
- Tension: 18 sts over 10cm
- Size: 100g (3.5oz) per skein
- Length: 200m (218 yds)
- Ply: 10-Ply (US: Worsted, Afgan, Aran)
- Suggested Needles: 4.5mm - 5.00mm (US: 7-8, UK: 6-7)
Please note: We can access all available colours of this yarn. If not listed, it is just out of stock. We welcome queries for unavailable colours.