Cleckheaton's "Country" 8-ply yarn is spun from 100% Australian wool, grown in Australia and made with love by the people at Wangaratta Woollen Mills in Victoria. It is machine washable and comes in an array of colours making it ideal for projects of all shapes and sizes.
- Fibre: 100% Australian Wool
- Colour: Various (Choose from options above)
- Tension: 22 sts / 30 rows on 10cm
- Size: 50g (3.5oz) per skein
- Length: 95m (104 yds)
- Ply: 8-Ply (US: DK, Light Worsted)
- Suggested Needles: 4.00mm (US: 6, UK: 8)
Please note: We can access all current colours of this yarn. If not listed, it is just out of stock. We welcome queries for unavailable colours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.