"Inca" by Patons Yarn Australia - spun from a fine blend of Alpaca, Sheeps Wool and Acrylic fibers is absolutely perfect for knitting blankets, jumpers and big chunky hats.
- Fibre: 50% Wool, 30% Acrylic, 20% Alpaca
- Colour: Various (Choose from options above)
- Tension: 13 sts / 18 rows on 10cm
- Size: 50g (3.5oz) per skein
- Length: 58m
- Suggested Needles: 7.00mm (UK: 2)
Please note: We can access all current colours of this yarn. If not listed, it is just out of stock. We welcome queries for unavailable colours.