The luxurious Silk Garden yarn by Noro is made from a combination of silk and mohair with a pinch of wool. Yarn is coloured using Noro’s signature self-striping process. This stunning hand dyed yarn is soft and great for winter, draping fabulously over the body. It is perfect for your special, somewhat indulgent project.
- Fibre: 45% Mohair, 45% Silk, 10% Lambswool
- Colour: #471 Grey/Green/Maroon
- Tension: 18 sts x 24cm
- Size: 50g (1.75oz) per skein
- Length: 100m (118 yds)
- Ply: 10-Ply (US: Worsted, Afgan, Aran)
- Suggested Needles: 4.5mm - 5.00mm (US: 7-8, UK: 6-7)
Please note: We can access all colours of this yarn. If not listed, it is just out of stock. We welcome queries for unavailable colours.