Naturally Waikiwi 4-Ply Merino/Alpaca Blend Yarn is a luxury blend variegated yarn made in New Zealand. This 4-ply yarn combines the warmth of fine Merino Wool and Possum Fur with the softness of Alpaca, and Nylon for strength and long wearing durability.
Two balls of this yarn will make one pair of adult socks. Naturally Waikiwi is a machine washable, durable yarn for all knitted garments.
- Fibre: 55% NZ Merino Wool, 20% Nylon, 15% Alpaca & 10% Possum
- Colour: Various Shades (Choose from options above)
- Tension: 28 sts / 36 rows on 10cm
- Size: 50g (3.5oz) per ball
- Length: 498m (545yds)
- Ply: 4-Ply (US: Sock)
- Care: Machine Washable
- Suggested Knitting Needles: 2.75mm - 3.25mm