The Embellish-Knit! automatic spool-knitter, opens up infinite design possibilities by adding I-cord to your knitted, crocheted or sewn projects! This simple, hand-held circular knitting machine uses any lightweight yarn.
Here are just a few of the possibilities for using cording made on the Embellish-Knit!
- Fancy or plain cording as a trim to the edgings of afghans and jackets
- Celtic knots to accent sweaters and pillows
- Handles and straps on purses
- Personalized lettering on felted purses, pillows, etc. (wool cording felts exceptionally well)
- Trims for kids’ hats and sweaters
- Braids for belts
- Corded mock-cables
- Looped and braided scarves
- Sewn-down accents on sweaters, throws, pillows, accessories, etc.
- Knotted mesh tote bags
- Flower accents
- Embellish-Knit! body
- Special weighted clip
- Tapestry needle
- Ball of practice yarn
- Complete picture instructions
- Five project patterns