Fulfilment & Customer Service All-Rounder.
Knitting Co is a multi-channel Arts & Craft store focusing on Knitting, Crochet and Art Supplies, located in Noble Park in Melbourne’s Sth East suburbs.
We're looking for a passionate, hard working individual of any age with a positive can-do attitude to join our small team and help us continue to grow our business.
The role encompasses various aspects of a busy online retail brand with a particular focus on order fulfilment and customer service. We will teach you – you just need to be willing to learn.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong computer literacy and typing skills
- Eye for detail
- Ability to see through tasks to completion
- Work autonomously and/or as part of a team
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Passion for Fibre Arts (Knitting, Crochet, Yarn).
- 5+ years experience in a customer service role
- Experience in online order fulfilment preferred – although this can be taught.
- Experience with any/all of the following software is preferred:
- Dear Inventory Management
- MS Office
- Writing Skills – not essential, but we would love to have you share your passion for Fibre Arts with our community (content creation)
Tasks & responsibilities
- Customer Service
- Order Picking/Packing
- Occasional content creation
- General warehouse duties
- Be part of a small, fun team
- Varied role, with lots of opportunity to learn and grow with the business.
- Fast growing company
- Above award wages
- Flexible hours
- On-site parking
- Generous staff discounts
Please email your resume to email@example.com. Please address the email to Margaret.